Pages

Saturday 11 February 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs Tutorial - Endless Love


Today it was my turn to share a tutorial on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog and I made a little box which I designed to be used for a small gift.

I've used the 'Endless Love' stamp and you can find the step by step photo tutorial here

Here's a side view of the box:


And here's a view of the front:


I'd like to enter my box in the following challenges:

My Time to Craft - 'anything but a card'
Through the Purple Haze - 'valentine/love'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'valentine or love sentiment'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'cute'
Creative Moments - 'anything goes/love is in the air'
Delicious  Doodles - 'anything but a card'

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous box this is so pretty Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for a wedding gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, this is such a cute box! What a lovely, romantic image you've used, too! Also, thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute and pretty too!

    Great to see you playing along in our love themed challenges at both Creative Moments and Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, just adore your sweet little gift box and the fab image. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...