It's time for a new challenge on the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge:
Our challenges are always anything floral goes with an optional inspiration photo - here's the photo for this challenge:
For more details about the challenge and to see the inspiration from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.
I used the red flowers from the photo to inspire my card. Here's another view of it:
To make my card I used:
- Floral Wishes stamp set from Honey Doo Crafts
- Promarkers
- sentiment from Stampin' Up
- corner rounder punch
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
As You Like It Challenge - favourite colouring medium (I love my Promarkers - I find them easy to colour and blend with)
Heart's Quest Celebrations of Love Challenge - birthday




A gorgeous card, love those flowers. x
ReplyDeleteFabulous! I like the vertical sentiment and design.
ReplyDeleteA Fabulous card and created design! Simple, Striking, Elegant, and Noteworthy! What more could you want in a card?! It's perfect! ~ Amanda
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful floral Helen, so pretty and cheerful!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Triple B Co-Owner
THANKS for creating and sharing with HQCOLCB's birthday theme!!! I really like that floral stamp how the plant's tendrils curve over in different directions like flourishes! Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteNice card 💐☺️ happy day
ReplyDelete