Pages

Saturday, 15 August 2026

New Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes/Geometric Designs

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Classic Design Challenge Blog:


Our challenge is anything goes with the optional twist of 'geometric designs'.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsors for this challenge are the wonderful:


and


Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Christmas Corgi digi stamp from Fred She Said Designs available here
- Promarkers
- stitched square die from Crafters Companion
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- sentiment from Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Jingle Belles Rock - masculine merriment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...