We're back today on The Paper Funday Challenge Blog with a new challenge:
This month it's anything goes with the optional twist of fancy or fun folds. For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.
We have two great sponsors this month:
and
My card is another of the cards I designed for a recent charity craft class I did for the ladies at my church.
Here's another view of my card:
I used:
- Sunset Coast dies and paper from Stampin' Up
- dies from Sunrise Sailing from Stampin' Up
- sentiment die from Julie Hickey Designs
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Love Those Pretty Papers Challenge - anything goes/look to the skies





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.
Helen x