Pages

Thursday, 20 August 2026

August/September Pick 3 Challenge

 


We're back today on the Pick 3 Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


Each month we give you a list of elements and ask that you include at least 3 of them in your card.  Here's the list for this challenge:


From the list I chose: polka dots, stamping, triangle and orange.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used the new Lyn Garden Wishes Digital Stamp Collection from Last Minute Manda.  As well as the cute duck I've used you also get a scene with the little duck, a garden background and a cute little butterfly.

You can find the set here in the Etsy shop.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- dies from Stampin' Up and Spellbinders
- Best Birthday Yet Sentiments stamp set by Catherine Pooler fro Relatively Thoughtful here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...