Today we're starting another new challenge on The Outlawz Christmas Challenge Blog:
Challenges are always anything Christmas goes. For more details about today's new challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.
My card is the first project I've made using the super cute Gaggle of Geese digital kit from The Crafty Witches.
You can find it here on the Crafty Witches website.
Here's another view of my card:
I made a folded card using three of the cute square images and a piece of the backing paper. I added some brown card for layering, sentiment labels from Funky Fossil Designs and some gems.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge - no stamping
Krafty Chicks Challenge - anything goes



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.
Helen x