Pages

Saturday, 15 August 2026

New Ally's Angels Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Ally's Angels Challenge Blog:


Challenges are always anything goes.  You can find all the details about today's new challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

Here's another view of my card:

This is another card that I made using the super cute Gaggle of Geese digital kit from The Crafty Witches.

You can find it here on the Crafty Witches website.

I also used some brown and kraft card, my corner rounder punch and some dark brown pearls.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Unicorn Challenge Blog - layer it up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...