Pages

Sunday, 30 August 2026

DT Card for Dr Digi's House of Stamps - Meet Greg the Goalie!

 


I'm back today with some DT inspiration for Dr Digi's House of Stamps:


Meet Greg the Goalie - this is one of the newest digis on the website and you can find it here.

Here's another view of my card:


I'm not sure how successful Greg is at goalkeeping but it's a great digi stamp for lots of different people and occasions.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- die from Spellbinders
- sentiment label from Funky Fossil Designs

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Lol what a fab image Helen and your papers are just perfect too! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...