Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2024

Relatively Thoughtful Wedding Day Romance Challenge

 


Today I'm sharing a card that I've made for the Relatively Thoughtful Wedding Day Romance Challenge:


You can download the three sheets shown in the picture above free from the Relatively Thoughtful website here

Use the sheets to make a project and then upload it to our Facebook Group here.

You can find all the details about the challenge here on the Relatively Thoughful blog.

I used one of the patterned papers and two images from the middle sheet in the picture above with some gold paper and some stamping using Stampin' Up stamps.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. A lovely romantic feel to this card. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful image in beautiful sepia tones,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous wedding card, so pretty!
    Thanks for sharing it with us!
    xox, Aimeslee CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card and I like the sentiment.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, lovely design and colouring
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    C D Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...