Pages

Sunday 28 April 2024

Amanda Jayne Designs - Floral Heart

 


I was lucky enough to be one of the prize winners from last month's Amanda Jayne Designs monthly challenge and this is one of the digi stamps I chose as my prize.

It's called 'Floral Heart' and you can find it here in Amanda's Etsy shop.

I coloured the heart with Promarkers and Ohuhu markers and added black gems to the flower centres.

I die cut the image into a square panel and then added some patterned paper from Stampin' Up.

Here's another view of my card:


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge - all occasions
Dream Valley Challenge - make it female

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...