Pages

Friday 19 April 2024

New Cut It Up Challenge - Starts With a B

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Cut It Up Challenge Blog:


And for this challenge our theme is 'starts with a B'.  For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

On my DT card I have:

bear, beans, brew, blue and brown

And to make my card I used:

- Coffee Critters stamp and die set from Gina K Designs
- Promarkers
- other dies from Stampin' Up and Spellbinders
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- card blank from The Works

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! The little bear is so sweet and the combination of the image, sentiment and papers is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, coffee beans! Now that's a great "B" along with brown and bear!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...