Pages

Friday 26 April 2024

DT Card for Conie Fong - Sheep Friends Bundle

 


Today I'm sharing a DT card for Conie Fong:


I've used one of the images from the very cute 'Sheep Friends Bundle' which you can find here in the Etsy shop.  The bundle contains 6 images in total including the sheep couple and the single sheep - all the details are in the Etsy listing.


And if you'd like to learn how to draw your own sheep, head over to the Draw With Conie video here on YouTube.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- sentiment from Clearly Besotted
- die from Lawn Fawn
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks Challenge - all occasions
Gem of a Craft Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Super fun card Helen! Ewe are amazing! Thank you for playing with the All Occasion theme with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - KCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...