Pages

Friday 5 April 2024

New Festive Friday Challenge - Christmas, Happy Easter, Spring is in the Air or CAS

 


There's a new challenge today on the Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge Blog:


This month we have four themes for you to choose from - you can use just one combine two or more of the themes:

Christmas
Happy Easter
Spring is in the Air
CAS

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I decided on Christmas and CAS for my card.

I used:

- Freezin' Fun stamp set and dies from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers
- card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simply CAS - clean and simple/weather

3 comments:

  1. Another fab card, Helen, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the scene even though I’m so over the snow! Lol! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp theme :) It’s nice to see you again.
    Diane - DT KCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorably cute cute scene and image!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple.
    Diane SCAS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Simply Clean & Simple}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...