Pages

Thursday 25 April 2024

April Rudolph Days Challenge

 


I'm back today to share my DT card for the April Rudolph Days Challenge:


The Rudolph Days Challenge starts on the 25th of each month and runs to the last day of the month - it's always anything Christmas goes.

Please head over to the April challenge here to see the cards from this month's two Guest Designers Diane and Sharon and join in with the challenge.

To make my card I used:

- Christmas Reindeer With Jingle Bell and Holly from White Spruce Studio available here
- Promarkers
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- dies from Spellbinders

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...