Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2022

Stamper's Delights Inspiration Post

 


Today it's my turn to share some inspiration on the Stampers Delights blog - this month the theme for the Design Team is autumn or Halloween.

To make my card I used:

- Spring Fox digi stamp from Stampers Delights available here
- Promarkers
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - anything goes
QKR Stampede - anything goes
Sweet Stampers Challenge - autumn or Halloween

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine zauberhafte Karte. Danke daß du bei den Sweet Stampers mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...