Pages

Monday 17 October 2022

New Inspiration Station Challenge - Harvest

 


We're back today on the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog with a brand new challenge.

The idea behind the challenge is that we give you an inspiration photo and you make something inspired by the photo AND tell us how you were inspired.

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

And here is the photo for this challenge:


When I looked at the photo I immediately thought of a stamp set I recently bought from a destash group and in particular the stamp of the little girl sitting on a giant pumpkin just like the one being carried in the photo!

Here's what I used to make my card:

- Fall Friends stamp set from My Favourite Things
- Promarkers
- cross stitch die from Lawn Fawn
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and Craft Creations
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

NBUS Challenge - this is the first time I've used this stamp set
Craft Rocket Challenge - autumn/Halloween
Let's Craft and Create - anything goes/colours of fall

4 comments:

  1. Precious image and great card design Helen. I like these particular images from MFT. Thanks again for your lovely team project!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and love your overall design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a sweet image of the little girl sitting happily on her giant pumpkin! I love your layered design, Helen, and the pp you used! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and you’ve matched it so well with the background papers. Thank you for sharing at NBUS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...