Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2022

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Autumnal Colours

 


We're back today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge with a new challenge and this time we'd like to see autumnal colours on your cards.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing a card I made as part of The Card Hut Design Team using a stamp which will be featured in their show on Create and Craft tomorrow (Wednesday) evening at 7.00pm.

It is part of Mark Bardsley's Complete Dog Collection and is here on the Create and Craft website.  

There are some fabulous characters and sentiments in the collection so it's well worth a look.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Sisterhood of Crafters - one for the guys (masculine)
NBUS Challenge - this is the first time I've used this stamp set

3 comments:

  1. The doggy image is so cute! It's a lovely card.
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously fun card and image!! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute doggie card! Thank you for sharing at NBUS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...