Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2022

New Make the Cards Challenge - Halloween

 


We're back today on the Make the Cards Challenge with a new challenge and this time our theme is:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Mummy Josh digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs available here
- Promarkers
- computer generated sentiment
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Unicorn Challenge - spooky and/or cute
CD Sunday Challenge - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card that made me smile. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. He certainly is cute. I like that the surroundings etc are unfussy.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is too cute to spook! Great card. Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges. I hope you'll link up more Halloween projects this month. Have a great day!
    Janis, Founder & Design Team - Crafting Happiness Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. He definitely is too cute to spook but I'm a bit concerned about how he's managing to breathe LOL!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and not spooky, great card for halloween
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...