Pages

Thursday 6 October 2022

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - For a Cause

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time we'd like you to make something 'for a cause'.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

I've gone with pink which is the colour for Breast Cancer Awareness and I chose to make a thinking of you card.

I used one of the flowers from the Art Gallery stamp set from Stampin' Up stamped in Magenta Madness - stamping off for the first stamp and then full strength for the second one.

I used some Bazzill card around the stamped panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...