Pages

Friday 21 October 2022

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Wings

 


There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and this time our theme is wings.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- The Chill Buddies stamp set from Crafty Roo Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned papers from Craft Creations and Stampin' Up
-gems and other papers from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Jingle Belles - not a creature was stirring
A Place to Start - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. This card is super cute. I love the penguin, it's adorable and the papers you've chosen are perfect for it. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you paired the plaid with the texty background ... perfect for that adorable little penguin ... thanks so much for sharing your Creature Christmas Card with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh how CUTE is that sweet penguin and you've built the perfect card to hold him! So pleased you could join our Creature Feature fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply too cute! I love the cool colors and the perfect paper choices! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...