Pages

Friday 15 January 2021

New Marvellous Mini Masterpieces Challenge

 


We're back with another challenge in the Marvellous Mini Masterpieces Facebook Group.

You can find the group here.

And here is this month's mood board:


We'd like you to make a bookmark using the image as inspiration.  Your creation must be no bigger than 4 by 5 inches.

To make my bookmark I used two different patterned papers from Stampin' Up stamping the hearts and sentiment over the top.  The stamps I used are from the Forever Lovely stamp set, again from Stampin' Up.

From the mood board I took the poppy, the blue, the hearts and the word love.

I'd like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/tie it up
The Corrosive Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. lovely soft colours for your bookmark, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...