Pages

Sunday 10 January 2021

Just Monkeying Around - January Inspiration Card for LeAnn's World 101

 


Today it's my turn to share a card on the LeAnn's World 101 Inspiration Blog and I couldn't resist this cute 'Monkey' image.

You can find my post here.

To make my card I used:

- Monkey digi stamp from LeAnn's World 101 available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Anna Maria Designs and Craft Creations
- scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - celebrate (birthday)
Creative Craft Cottage - must use a digi stamp

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, I love your monkey. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cute lil guy! Great card Helen!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...