Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2021

Bugaboo Stamps - Humour Me Wednesday

 


It's Wednesday on the Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Blog so that means:


And this week on 29 January it's Fun at Work Day!

Take a look here on the blog to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used:

- Stella Work - I Like Work digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- background card from Kanban
- dies from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CCEE Stampers - time for a laugh
Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. So cool card. Love the image you have used on your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Mifta.
    Owner ~ MS Kraft Store
    DT ~ Scrapping4funChallenges
    DT ~ Through The Craft Room Door
    DT ~ Make the Cards Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...