Pages

Sunday 10 January 2021

Inspiration Card for The Little Paper Tree - Beautiful Day Stamp and Die Set

 


I'm back today with another inspiration card for The Little Paper Tree online craft shop.

This is my second card using the Beautiful Day stamp set and coordinating die set from Catherine Pooler Designs:


You can find the both the stamp and die sets here on the online shop.

This week I created a black and white design with layers.   I stamped the main floral image and one of the sentiments on my base layer and then stamped just floral image again three times.

On the first extra layer I cut away just the outside small leaves, on the second I cut away the bigger leaves and then from the final layer I cut out the bottom flower.  Then I used foam tape to layer up the images.  I added five of the small dotty accents around the design to finish the card.

Here's another view of the card:


Don't forget to head over to the store here for a great range of stamps, dies and accessories.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Try It On Tuesday - positive/uplifting quote

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! The monochrome design with the uplifting sentiment is so elegant, love it 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...