Pages

Saturday 9 January 2021

11th Annual Bugaboo Birthday Bash - Day 1

 


It's time for the first day of the 11th Annual Bugaboo Birthday Bash!!


Head over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog here for all the details and to see the prizes on offer for the winners.

For my Day One card I used:

- Autumn Critter Stack 01 digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- papers from Making Cards magazine and Craft Creations
- scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - animal antics

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Helen. What a fun stamp you have used. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations challenge and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...