Pages

Sunday 3 January 2021

New LeAnn's World 101 Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's time for our first challenge of the year on the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog and, as always, we've got an anything goes theme for you.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

Prize Awards

Spotlight Winner 
An entry using a LeAnn's World 101 image
Wins 1 Image and Badge
Option of being a Guest Designer for a future challenge

Random Winner 
Wins 2 Images and Badge
Option of being a Guest Designer for a future challenge

Top 3 Winners 
Wins a Badge

DT Favorites 
Wins a Badge

To make my card I used:

- Snowball Fight digi stamp from LeAnn's World 101 available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Dovecraft
- ribbon from my stash
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas With the Cuties - anything goes/based on a carol or song (Frosty the Snowman)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...