Pages

Monday 15 July 2019

The Cutie Pie Challenge - A Little Extra Cutie-ness


This month I'm joining in with the mid-challenge reminder post on the Cutie Pie Blog Challenge.

Our theme for the challenge is 'girls just wanna have fun' and you can find all the details in the original post here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this month is:


To make my card I used:

- Jump for Joy digi stamp from Polkadoodles available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenge:

I Love Promarkers - one for the girls 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...