Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

New from Twinkle Lane Designs - Penguin Snowglobe


This is the last of the Christmas in July new releases from Twinkle Lane Designs and it's the supercute 'Penguin Snowglobe'.


You can find the image here in the Etsy shop.

I also used one of the designs from the 'Christmas Penguins' digital paper pack which is available here.


I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- Glitter Film to cover the snowglobe
- other gems, card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Daring Cardmakers - whatever the weather
I Love Promarkers - anything goes/Christmas in July 
Crafting By Designs - get ready for Christmas

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...