Pages

Saturday 13 July 2019

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Use Some Red


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week it's anything goes with the option to use some red on your creation.

You can find more details and inspiration here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer for this month's winner is:


For my card I've used an image and sentiment avaialble free in the Twinkle Lane Facebook Group.

You can find the group here and then scroll down to find the post about this month's craft challenge.

I coloured the skates with Promarkers and added glitter to the top of the boots.

I also used:

- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creatios
- Card Candi from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Watercooler Wednesday - occasions (Christmas)
Little Red Wagon - it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - anything goes 

2 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card! The glitter "fur" is a wonderful touch!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...