Pages

Friday 12 July 2019

Bugaboo Stamps Freebie Friday - Ruby Attitude


It's time for another Freebie Friday image at Bugaboo Stamps and this week it's the wonderful Ruby Attitude digi stamp!

I love this image and particularly the sentiment that comes with it!

If you'd like to get hold of the image and sentiment, have a look here on the website.

To make my card I used:

- Ruby Attitude digi stamp and sentiment
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - anything goes
Brown Sugar Challenge - anything goes
Love to Craft Challenge - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...