Pages

Tuesday 16 July 2019

New Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Through the Craft Room Door Challenge and, as always, it's an anything goes challenge.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Starry Eyed Santa digital stamp available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- Holiday Letters digital paper pack available here
- Christmas Greetings sentiments available here

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes
Crazy 4 Challenges - Christmas in July
CCC Digi Creations - Christmas in July

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Helen for sharing at We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group! Your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment to go with your Santa card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...