Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

New Mix It Up Challenge - Anything Goes/Foiling


This month at the Mix It Up Challenge Blog we've got an anything goes theme with the option to use foiling on your project.

This could include Minc machine foiling, foiled card stock, aluminium foil etc.

For more details and to see lots of inspiration, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I die cut a Sweet Dixie snow flake from double sided sticky sheet and then peeled off one side and applied Stix 2 silver foil.

I also put a strip of double sided tape down the side of my card and applied foil to that.

The sentiment I've used is an outline sticker Craft Creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...