Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Path of Positivity Challenge - Shades of Green


It's time for the second posting of the current challenge on the Path of Positivity Challenge - this month our optional theme is 'shades of green'.

You can choose to link up any positive or inspiratonal project or follow our optional theme.

All the details are in the original post here and also in the reminder post here.

Our sponsors this month are the wonderful:


and

 
I shared a project using a Scribbles Designs digi stamp at the start of the challenge so now I've got a project using a digi from Ike's Art.

Here's what I used to make my card:

- Tap Dancer Feet digi stamp from Ike's Art available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- sentiment from Stampin' Up stamp set
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'm entering my card in the current challenge at Ike's World Challenge Blog here - it's an 'anything goes' theme.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful - gorgeous colouring in that lovely green. Great uplifting sentiment. Thank you for using my image and it is always a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Helen! So elegant and beautiful!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKE'sWORLD Challenges.
    Blessings,
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours of those shoes are magnificent. Thank you for participating at Ike's World Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...