Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

New Createful Heart Design Blog Challenge - Christmas and a DT Call


It's time for a new challenge on the Createful Heart Design Challenge Blog and this month we've got a Christmas theme.

Have a look here for all the details about the challenge and also for details of our Design Team Call.

To make my card I used:

- Bear Buddies digi stamp from Createful Heart Design available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned papers from Crafters Companion and Craft Creations
- other paper, card and pearls from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Rocket Challenge - Christmas is coming
Fabrika Fantasy - Christmas or winter
Crafty Animals - anything goes
CCC Digi Creations - winter time
613 Avenue Create - anything goes/Christmas, Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...