Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Christmas Critters


For our new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge we want to see Christmas critters.

You can find all the details here on the challenge blog plus lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

For my card I've used one of the super cute new Christmas digi stamps from Imagine That Digistamp.  

This is 'Christmas Tree Bear' and you can find him here on the Imagine That Digistamp website.

I also used:

- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers to colour my image
- other paper, card and gems from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
 
Craft Rocket Challenge - Christmas is coming
Fabrika Fantasy - Christmas or Winter
Crafty Animals Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen xx
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Dianne DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...