We've got a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'let it snow'.
Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.
To make my card I've used:
- XOXO Snowmen digi stamp from Imagine That available here
- patterned papers from Crafters Companion magazine free pad
- Promarkers to colour my image
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
- white Card Candi from Craftwork Cards
I'd like to enter my card in the follwing challenges:
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - anything goes
The Holly and Ivy Challenge - anything goes
The Paper Shelter - Christmas is coming
Passion for Promarkers - let's celebrate
Crafty Cardmakers - lots of layers