Pages

Friday 16 November 2018

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Let it Snow


We've got a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'let it snow'.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.

To make my card I've used:

- XOXO Snowmen digi stamp from Imagine That available here
- patterned papers from Crafters Companion magazine free pad
- Promarkers to colour my image
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
- white Card Candi from Craftwork Cards

I'd like to enter my card in the follwing challenges:

The Paper Shelter - Christmas is coming
Passion for Promarkers - let's celebrate
Crafty Cardmakers - lots of layers 

8 comments:

  1. Brrrr.... it's about that time of year isn't it? Do you have snow yet where you are Helen? We haven't yet here in Oregon, but I know it's coming. CUTE card! Great job in all blues, lovely coloring too (as always!) ♥K

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet image and a fabulous colour combo. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen.Fab design and icy colours and I love your snowmen.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card Helen. I love the fun image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous cute card, loving the addition of colour. Thanks for joining us at The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenges. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layering, gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the blog redesign Helen, it looks wonderful!! Gorgeous Christmas creation hun. Lovely card design. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. It looks fabulous!! Come and play along again next month too. Happy crafting, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...