Pages

Saturday 24 November 2018

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Make Your Own Background


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog and this week it's anything Christmas goes or you can follow our optional theme and make your own background.

You can find all the details and see lots of inspiration here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I ran some kraft card through my Cuttlebug with a snowflake embossing folder.  I then applied White Brilliance ink lightly over the embossing to pick up the raised areas.

The sentiment is a Crafter's Companion die which I die cut in white and then kraft.

I finished the card with some pearls to highlight the snowflakes.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...