There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - it's always anything goes with an optional twist and this week it's to use some glitter.
You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.
To make my card I've used:
- Reindeer Carols from Imagine That Digistamp available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- Glitter Film from Little Claire Designs
- patterned paper from Craftwork Cards and Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.