Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Path of Positivity Challenge - Optional Theme: Festivity


It's time for our mid-challenge post on the Path of Positivity Challenge and this month's optional theme is 'festivity'.  You can find all the details here in the post from the beginning of the month.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


I posted a card using products from NS Designs at the start of the challenge and today I've got a card featuring a Bugaboo digi stamp to share.

I've used 'Two Snowmen' which you can find here on the Bugaboo Stamps website.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from a magazine give away booklet.  The sentiment I've used is a peel off from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything Christmas goes'
Creative Knockouts - 'Christmas delights'
Crafty Cardmakers - 'Christmas'
Creative Inspirations - 'winter/Christmas'
Pinspirational Challenge
Emerald City Craft Challenge 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful background paper. Gorgeous image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Helen! Love the background paper and the focal image is really cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a jolly Christmas card!

    Thank you for joining my challenge at CCM... good luck with your entry

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card!! Super cute image!
    Thank you for joining us at "Emerald City Crafts Challenge". Best of luck with your entry and please do join us again very soon.

    Mary DT member for Emerald City Crafts...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...