Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

GDT Project for December Mini Crop at Creative Inspiration


This is my last GDT project for Creative Inspiration and it's part of the December mini-crop posted there today.

I made a little gift box - you can see the top of the lid above and this is a view from the side of the box:


and below you can see the box and lid side by side:


I used an image from Imagine That Digistamp called 'Dachshund Christmas' which you can find here on their website.

The card and paper I've used for the box are from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, your box is so creative and perfect for the holiday gift. Love the way that it turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...