Pages

Saturday 23 December 2017

Inspiration Post for Sunsational Stamps


Today it's my turn to showcase a card on the Sunsational Stamps blog and I'm sharing a last minute Christmas card - just in case you haven't made all that you need yet!

I've used the tree stamp from the 'Elf With Tree' set which you can find here.

I stamped the tree on to a piece of card and then stamped it again twice onto scrap card.  I cut the whole tree out and layered it on to the original stamped image with foam pads.  Then I cut just the snow layers and again added these with foam pads.

I coloured the tree with Promarkers and added clear glitter glue to each of the snow panels.

Don't forget to enter our current challenge - the theme is 'The Magic of Christmas' and you can use any image or products to make your card.  You can find it here.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...