Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

New 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog - as always it's 'anything goes' as long as your creation features a critter.  All the details about the challenge are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this month is the wonderful:


For my card I've used 'Candy Cane Penguin' which you can find here in the Sasayaki shop.

I coloured the paper with Promarkers and used some paper from Dovecraft.  The sentiment is peel off from Craft Creations.

3 comments:

  1. Great card, love the cute penguin :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your card is just adorable! I love that sweet penguin who has been eating good! The paper you used with it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pudgy little pengie is darling, Helen! great card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...