Pages

Wednesday 13 December 2017

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Anything But Christmas


There's a new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog - this week it was my turn to pick the theme and I decided on 'anything but Christmas'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:





For my card I've used a digistamp from Bugaboo Stamps called 'Gus Birthday - Recount' - you can find it here on the website.  The sentiment comes with the digi stamp.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from Craft Creations and some gems from Poundland.

2 comments:

  1. Always love a Gus image...he is such a crab...like a few guys I know, hehe. Wonderful Birthday card Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so love this fun image! Brilliant for a giggle. Lovely card hun. Happy Christmas hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...