Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

New Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Paper Nest Dolls called 'Elf Emma With Lights' - you can find her here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Dovecraft and Craft Creations.   The sentiment is a peel off from Craft Creations and I've also added some Card Candi from Craftwork Cards. 

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything Christmas goes'
 The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - 'anything Christmas related'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Passion for Promarkers - 'add a sentiment'

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card you made with Elf Emma with lights, Helen. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering more of your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 364 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful layout. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas Card. Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Christ and/or Red White and Green" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, Helen - I love the image and the pop of gingham - so Christmassy! Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers, I hope we can look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous makes in 2018. Good luck, Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas creation!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...