Pages

Saturday 23 December 2017

GDT Card for Scribbles Designs - Let It Snow


I'm back today with another GDT card for Scribbles Designs.

Today I've used one of the newest designs called 'Let It Snow' - you can find it here on the Scribbles store blog.

Although it doesn't show up very clearly on the photo, I used pale and darker blue Promarkers on the image - outlining lines already there.

I then used paper from Craft Creations including a bit of black behind the image to try and make it 'pop'.   The white Card Candi is from Craftwork Cards.

1 comment:

  1. We are getting a little snow, but it is just COLD, brrrr. Your card is gorgeous. Love the paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...