Pages

Saturday 16 December 2017

New Crafty Friends Challenge - Friends and Family


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog and our theme this time is 'friends and family'.  You can find all the details here on the challeng blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Snowman Trio' - you can find it here on their website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a computer generated sentiment.  The paper I've used is from Trimcraft.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything Christmas goes' 
Pile It On Challenge - 'non-traditional colours and/or snow people'
 Createful Heart Digis Challenge - 'winter'
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge - inspiration photo (I've used the snowman motif)
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'anything goes'
Double D Challenge - 'Christmas - red, white and green'
Pinspirational Challenge

8 comments:

  1. Helen, these 3 snowmen are just adorable. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Helen, wonderful cute image you used here, card is lovely, have a wonderful christmas hun, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute Christmas card..Love the plaid paper in the background..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that image, Helen. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 364 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable snowmen! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Createful Heart Digis & Designs this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Regards,
    CHDD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Createful Heart Digis & Designs
    createfulheartcards.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...and thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Happy New Year!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...