Pages

Thursday 7 December 2017

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Show Me a Snowman


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time we want to see a snowman on your creations.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digital image from the We Are 3 Shop called 'Wow Snowman' which you can find here - you get an outline version and a coloured version in the set.  I've used the outline version and coloured it with Promarkers.

The paper I've used is from the 'Christmas Magic' digital paper pack which you can find here.  I punched the snowflakes from the same paper.

The sentiment I've used is from the 'Christmas Greetings' sentiment set which you can find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...