Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - Christmas


It's time for a new challenge in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group and this month we've got a Christmas theme for you.

Have a look here for the Facebook group and you'll find the challenge at the top of the group in the pinned post.

For my card I've used one of Andrea's wonderful Christmas digis called 'Taking a Break' - you can find it here in her Etsy shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a sentiment stamp from Little Claire Designs.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card featuring a tuckered out Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and beautiful sentiment. Wish there was Peace on Earth. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...