Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

New Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Quickie Christmas/Happy New Year


Today it's the last challenge of the year on the Sparkles Monthly Challenge Blog and this time we want to see 'a quickie Christmas card' or a 'Happy New Year Card'.  You can find more details here on the challenge blog.

For my DT card I've made a quickie Christmas card.

I started with a square of white card and scored it into twelve squares.  I stamped a sentiment from Cardio Stamps in the middle square and stuck punched black snowflakes in the middle of all of the other squares.  I added some clear and black gems to finish the card.

1 comment:

  1. What a great layout. Very elegant with those pearls and black snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...