Pages

Saturday 9 December 2017

New Pink Gem Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes


It's time for the final challenge of the year on the Gem of a Challenge blog - it runs for a month and the theme is 'anything Christmas goes'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our prize for this challenge only is for TWO lucky winners - 2 individual digi images or 2 card topper kits or one of each (no sets or sentiment sets) of the winners' choice from the wonderful

For my card I've used one of the older Pink Gem Designs digis - this little guy is 'Carol Singing Cat' and you can find him here on the website.  

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations and Stampin' Up.  The snowflake is a die cut from Sweet Dixie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...